Boys Metro Baseball
#509 9 Year Olds Evaulation for a 9 year old team if your birthday is on or between May 1, 2008 & April 30, 2009.
#510 10 Year Olds Evaluation for a 10 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2007 & April 30, 2008.
#511 11 Year Olds Evaluation for a 11 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2006 & April 30, 2007.
#512 12 Year Olds Evaluation for a 12 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2005 & April 30, 2006.
#513 13 Year Olds Evaluation for a 13 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2004 & April 30, 2005.
#514 14 Year Olds Evaluation for a 14 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2003 & April 30, 2004.
#515 15 Year Olds Evaluation for a 15 year old team if your birthdate is on or between May 1, 2002 & April 30, 2003.
Boys Metro Baseball Information for 2018 Season:
**Please note that first round evaluations for U10-U15 league took place in August 2017.
1) This is a competitive, skills based traveling league and an evaluation is used. Participants MUST attend their age
appropriate evaluation time in August (U10-U15) and January (U9-U15). There is a risk that cuts will be made, and no player
is guaranteed a spot on any team regardless of team placement in 2017. For those who wish to skip the evaluation process
for baseball there is an opportunity to play local league this coming summer. Please look for this information in our next
brochure that is available in November.
2) In the event you were evaluated and not selected to a Metro Baseball team, you will receive a full refund minus the $15
evaluation fee. An email will be sent after evaluations to explain additional baseball options.
3) Registrations for “playing up with your grade” need to be pre-approved by contacting Tom, 952-442-0610
4) Games run from mid May through July. Typically twice per week on any night of the week. Coaches pick practice dates.
5) Players are unable to play in both the Metro League and Pee Wee, Local League Baseball & Crow River Baseball.
6) The # of teams is based on tryout scores/strength of team, not by the number of participants that tryout. This will be
determined after tryouts.
7) There is no guarantee that there will be enough players to fill out any team. If there are enough
boys for multiple teams that could be created as well. CE and the Baseball Advisory Council has the
right to move boys up a level or shift to another team as it seems fit based on tryouts and numbers.
8) Players must live in District 110 or attend District 110 schools to be eligible to play in this league.
9) Coaches, players and parents will have to sign a code of conduct form before the child is allowed to play.
10) All U9-U15 Baseball teams will be announced after the January 2018 evaluations.
------------------------ U9-U15 Baseball: Register by January 3rd -----------------------
Evaluation Times: Sunday, January 14th, 2018
Evaluations held at Waconia HS Field House/Safari Gym on January 14, 2018. Bring your glove, bat & indoor shoes.
10U: 5:00pm** Parent Meeting
9U: 6:30pm** Parent Meeting
**Parent meeting for 9’s and 10’s during your athlete’s evaluation session.
Metro Baseball Fees
10U-15U: $390 (Includes late fee)
9U: $340 (there was not an August evaluation for the 9’s)
**Other fees may apply based on if the team/coaches decide to play/qualify for additional tournaments and/or have paid coaches.
Metro Baseball Opening Pitch & Coaches - Sunday, March 18th - 12pm-4pm - WMS GYM